Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Sani!


I'm wishing you the best I could ever give to you... Happy Birthday Sani! hope you have a blast day today. Sorry If I wished you late last night? thought I would want to give the chance to your other friends to wish you first. Hope i'm not too late. for this year birthday i recommend you to have this wish list... hehe






1. long life prosperity
2. cgp with flying colours when you grad
3. Newest DSLR camera
4. Get a car

last and not least,

5. Girlfriend which has this criteria nice, cute, smart, loving (enough?) lol



Happy birthday, who would have thought?Inside the box,

guess what I brought!I’m sure you’ll like it, more as you age,

You are the focus, on center stage.All these years, memories created,

I did not choose,we’re simply related.

Knowing you, like the back of my hand,


Remember the time,we played in the sand?

I picked it myself, decision was clear,Once you see it,

I’m expecting a Cheer!


I know you will need them, on your Adventures,

Inside the box, a new set of dentures!

No comments:

Post a Comment