Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gong Xi Kong-si




What a holiday i had yesterday and the day back then. Tired but it was fun fun fun! went to bukit bintang for a stroll visiting my lovely brother at Low Yatt. he was too busy getting commissions. So I didnt want to disturb him. lol.
I went to pavilion to drop by my brother Ikhmal. He wanted to watch lu pikir la sendiri I guess thats the story he wanted to watch. I never knew why, he was so interested with Nabil the RAJA LAWAK that he adores so much hahahaa. so I left him.
I went for a walk with shawal.. nothing really to do so we had our brunch. I was definitely hungry bcos I didnt took my breakfast yet? so excited to be in kl. haha... from pavi we walk to klcc for burger king!! YUMMY! so in love with mushroom swiss and the coke. ngehe.. the reason I went to bukit bintang is to find my guitar? lol I didnt knew much about guitars, shawal does he did me a favor to acompany me to find one.




But how I didnt realise it was nearly dawn and my dad, misscalls me and yet I didnt answer I know he was upset with my promise I made to be back home before 6? hehehe sorry dad! time flew by fast this days. huhu so me and shawal rush back to sg wang or bb plaza I think like I know the diff.. hahaha went to get my guitar. finally! my guitar! best thing ever... huhu. thanks to shawal. so I met my brother Asry and Ikhmal at Pavi, and make a reason to my dad that we're having our dinner at piza hutt... the exciting part is I have to pay it (acting i'm ok). hahaha but its ok. It's only once a time, not a pain at all. hehe





It's night already? oh-oh! and I'm all out.. time to get back home Asry thought we could take a cab just in one way to send us to KLCC LRT. but it was expensive? haiyayaaaa..... 30 ringgit?? daaaa, it was chinese new years eve. hahaha so It was kind of horrible to let him pay for the cab so i let him go back by bus and leave us by ourselves to walk to KLCC.
OK, the story is I was tired when i went back. was forced to go for a 9 years old birthday party next door. ughhhh!! the terroooooaaar... but a pinch of happiness was inside me bcos of the guitar i bought and i had a walk with my dear shawal. thanks thanks and thanks!
wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai~!
Gong Xi
Gong Xi

No comments:

Post a Comment