Thursday, December 13, 2012

will your heart ever be mine? :')

Ya Allah.. tabahkan hati ini untuk apa jua ketentuanMu.. why is he so confuse. :'( sampai bila perlu rasa ..perlu tunggu.. jawapan yang pasti hati dia untuk saya. Yang pasti hati semua milik Allah. Ya Allah kau tetapkanlah hatinya. bukakan matanya.. hatinya.. I really wish he realize that im not her. And shes not here for him anymore. Why ask something that you could remind me of her. Your smart to think of it yourself. And your too scared to admit it. Dear loved one, perhatikan apa yg Allah dah tetapkan.. kenapa nak berputus asa sedangkaan segala ujian Allah berikan hanya untuk kita ingatkan Nya, hanya untuk menunjukkan bahawa Dia sentiasa mengingati kita. dont ever despair.. have you ever wonder why im here? How ive always open my heart when you know youve done so much things that anyone could hurt so badly? And you know that im hurt. Have you ever realize.. you came back to me everytim when your alone. Remember? How I was really happy that I thought you've made up your mind for choosing me? :') I wish that I was never a mistake in your life. Allah lebih memahami.

No comments:

Post a Comment