Monday, November 26, 2012

Our First JB 10KM Run




 hi peeps! Hehe just got back from johor bahru. Ive had my run yesterday with my dearly jahn awwww hes being sweet too much :D

I never thought that he would be running with me. Haha sorry... :p he keeps saying that he cant run that far. But now ... there you go, I heard hes gonna try to run for another event to prove it wasnt 4 mins away from me for yesterdays run. LOL!

Sayang betul I tak tipu . You were really 4 mins away je hehehe. A lil congrats for him. You did great! I love youuu.. harap you lari tinggalkan I jauh semalam bukan sebab nak ngorat orang lain hee :p kecian I sorangsorang lari esh esh esh hehehe.

We took some pics. But most of it is in his iphone because my phone is too big to bring :(

It was getting late..ive got to get back to klang. Thanks for this 2 days dear. Wish it never
had to end.





No comments:

Post a Comment