Friday, February 11, 2011

nothing for you, and nothing for me

its been a while. i had a call. and you know, i was really terrified. one thing that i can't imagined the most is that knowing you are with somebody else. i was thrown far away, i just couldnt say. my eyes shed more tears a day. this is my confessions...

if i want to say, i better say it all. u were once i adored, i hoped nothing more than just you. people just promise as it was just words of emptiness hope. that u can never trust no more. what happen to 'love until i die'. all the tiny presents i had from you. i never had feelings with somebody how when i was with you. but that night, how you see me through. i saw, that your love is no longer mine. shes whats important now. im a hollow body, trapped in this world waiting for nothing to let me pass through here.

i better confess it now... how i hate to hear your voice.when i know it no longer bring me smile. tho i want to know how your doing just kills me right.

i better confess it now... how i want you to leave me. but i just couldn't stop looking at my phone hoping u give a beep.

i better confess it now... oh i just want you to throw the things i gave to you so you wont remember me that you will always hold me dear. as i just remove all the things i had with you somewhere i wish i couldnt find it near.

go... please go... dont reach me if you dont want to see me cry. im sick. so theres nothing for you and nothing for me. what i really want 1 year ago was my only one wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment