Saturday, September 25, 2010

Death.

I don't know what is it like to die. but i've had wish a many times.

Here's a friend of mine. He's close with me. Like a bestfriend, a brother to me... he had this disease. a lung disease.. I'm not sure what disease he's having. but I feel sorry for him. and I don't want him to go. I shouldn't say anything bad of someone.. but I could just say that we humans done so many sins. depends we realize it or not, or how big or small the sins are. he told me, he gave up searching something that he was longing for years. a LIFE. love for someone... he did find someone, but maybe not love. well afzan, don't even bother about it, she just can't see. You still have friends and family. Definitely even me... open your eyes... you are strong. and I want you to be strong for your own good. ok?
Everyone, do think if you want to do something. don't regret! I know I'm a brat, but since I've heard those words from him he made my eyes open. And death is not you really want to wish. Allah mengampunkan segala hambanya yang hendak bertaubat dan berserah. Allah menyayangi hambanya yang dekat padanya. LIFE is one of his miracle. appreciate it...
"Think of Allah, then you can see the world..."
together we can teach one another, we need everyone
trust me

2 comments: